Thread: Conman: The ratcatcher

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    premierpistol is offline Six out of seven dwarfs aren't happy
    if you tap the barrel does it make any rattling noises at all?

could be loose baffle or the shroud centralising device could be out of alignment?

Quote Originally Posted by premierpistol View Post
    if you tap the barrel does it make any rattling noises at all?

could be loose baffle or the shroud centralising device could be out of alignment?
    The barrel is shroud at this point I’m not willing to remove shroud and tamper with anything. I just want my refund

I took the rifle out of the box, shot it and found that it wasn’t working as it should. Remember I’ve had this rifle less than 48hrs and only tried it today, it is a shotgun at 15 yards

The seller isn’t responding he’s completely shutdown

Looks like I will be contacting the police/crime fraud team which is no odds to me.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    I have received messages from both buyer and seller. Am waiting for further response from the seller. This isn't going to be easy to resolve from the forum's point of view. I would advise though that if the police are contacted, the moderators can have no further involvement, it will become a police matter. I have no axe to grind either way, just advising.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    I have received messages from both buyer and seller. Am waiting for further response from the seller. This isn't going to be easy to resolve from the forum's point of view. I would advise though that if the police are contacted, the moderators can have no further involvement, it will become a police matter. I have no axe to grind either way, just advising.

Dave
    I have not contacted the police (yet) or bank fraud team, I will if it comes to it as I’m not one to give up easy when someone rips me off