Thread: Conman: The ratcatcher

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    What I don't understand is why Ratcatcher didn't at the very least offer to get it repaired under warranty?
    Seems rather odd...

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    He says he is not a shop but he has put 390 things in the for sale sections and 52 things for sale just this year.
    Master Debater

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    He says he is not a shop but he has put 390 things in the for sale sections and 52 things for sale just this year.
    I contacted him the second I found out it was a shotgun. I explained why I wasn’t happy and would like a refund as the rifle isn’t fit for purpose

His reply and I quote

I gave you that gun in perfect condition shooting with 100% accurac. You could have done anything to it how do I know? I am afraid I cannot give you a refund on this. I am not a shop and have no funds available now.

Above is the last time I heard from him. He has not even bothered replying to a Moderator

Unframed Dave is online now World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    I'm locking the thread now, he hasn't been on the forum since 4.48pm, I'll re open it when anything changes.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Unframed Dave is online now World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Seller hasn't been on since same time last night.

Regardless of where the blame lies, I would expect more effort in trying to resolve the situation.

If I haven't heard anything from him by the end of the day, his sales access will be permanently removed.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    This ^ and others who are blatantly buying off here to resell elsewhere seems uncomfortably at odds with a forum for the members rather than individuals using it for their own profit.