Well the plot thickens with this 100

I always felt the reg pressure was set too low so out with the tools this morning and with my reg tester fitted yep the reg is set quite low circa 65bar.

On a previous thread blackmax advised for the calibre and barrel length it should be circa 82-85bar (.22 FL)

So increasing the reg pressure to around 80bar and it started to leak

Ok it’s got some issues.

So I’ve now stripped the block including reg etc as I’ve got a full service kit for it and it was on the cards anyway

On stripping the block I’ve noticed something not right on the valve housing the two bolts that hold the housing are mismatched one has possibly been swapped by accident by the previous owner or got mixed up as one of the bolts is shorter and the head O.D. is smaller but the head length is slightly longer and just sits a tad proud.

I double checked this with the schematics and as I thought both bolts should be the same so this is certainly an issue.

I’m amazed it never had issues with the mag rotation or even had a leak from the valve area but this could well be contributing to the barrel issue especially if the valve housing isn’t right.

Everything else looks brand new inside can’t see any signs of someone messing with it (apart from the odd valve housing bolt) and the barrel fits like a glove in the breech block so once I’ve got the correct valve block bolt sorted and reassembled everything it could be why I’ve felt there’s a barrel movement issue.