Thread: Telly Repetier

Telly Repetier

Just been given one of these, it was missing the spring and the spring “end”, I have replaced these ,but the repeating action does not seem to work, when I cock the rifle it just spews all the balls out of the tube. What am I missing? Any suggestions.Regards Daveh
    If you dont do it today, you might not be able to do it tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by daveh View Post
    Just been given one of these, it was missing the spring and the spring “end”, I have replaced these ,but the repeating action does not seem to work, when I cock the rifle it just spews all the balls out of the tube. What am I missing? Any suggestions.Regards Daveh
    When you say it spews the balls out of the tube what do you mean exactly? Out of the end of the barrel?
    If it is the .22 version then the ball size is important.
    I had trouble sourcing some for mine and in the end had to size some 5.5mm lead balls down 5.2mm

https://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread...d-balls-anyone

https://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread...own-lead-balls

Cheers,
    Matt

Telly Repetier

When the action is cocked, the balls are ejected before the breach can be closed. Any suggestions? Regards Daveh

When the action is cocked, the balls are ejected before the breach can be closed. Any suggestions? Regards Daveh
    Puzzling.
    When you cock it the flat block with a hole in moves up to accept a bb from the magazine, and when you close the barrel the block lowers and brings the hole with the bb in it in line with barrel.

That block sits in a slot, and when raised in the cocked position should be closed off at the front and open where it lines up with the magazine at the back so I’ve no idea how the balls are escaping.

Matt

Telly Repetier

Ref your second comment, yesI would agree that’s what should happen , but with mine when cocked the hole in the raised plate is in line with the magazine hole and all the shot are ejected.Regards Daveh

I'm away so can't check mine but the front of the breech block should act as a stop.

looking at pics it seems like a plate held in with a pin.
    if yours is missing it'll have the effect you describe.

[IMG][/IMG]

Cheers,
    Matt

Telly Repetier

Hi , you are right, no plate blanking off the magazine when the rifle is cocked. Many thanks for your help.I owe you a pint!Regards Daveh

Hi , you are right, no plate blanking off the magazine when the rifle is cocked. Many thanks for your help.I owe you a pint!Regards Daveh
    No problem, sounds like a relatively easy fix too.

Cheers,
    Matt

Telly Repetier

Hi Mat, I now have an up and running repeater.At the third attempt I have made by hand( hacksaw and file) a blanking plate( quite a complicated design) that works. Thanks for your interest and help. Regards Daveh

Hi Mat, I now have an up and running repeater.At the third attempt I have made by hand( hacksaw and file) a blanking plate( quite a complicated design) that works. Thanks for your interest and help. Regards Daveh
    Nicely done, have fun with it!

Cheers,
    Matt