Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Weihrauch Ltd Editions

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    My pleasure sir. Enjoy the 97. Mach 1.5
    Cheers buddy thanks for the extras as well love the bag

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    See you soon Paul

Always wanted the centenary as my first ever Weihrauch springer I actually bought was a mk1 97K decades ago

The centenary will be the pinnacle for me
    But how lo g will you keep it, Nick?:
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    But how lo g will you keep it, Nick?:
    My track record isn’t great Tone as you well know

It’s the first rifle I’ve had for ages though that I’ve seriously thought the word ‘keeper’

I’m becoming a Weihrauch fanboi again currently at x3 Weihrach rifles and a Weihrauch pistol which I’m hoping to also add another one soon

First time for ages that I’ve started to keep stuff instead of selling somethings not right as I seem to sleep on it then bottle selling

My current quandary is though I’ve got x2 97k’s both in the same calibre which seems a bit daft although one is my high days and holidays Green machine so maybe it’s justified having two

Wahay! Nice one, Young Nick. I really do hope we're seeing a New Nick who is going to hang onto these for the long term. Nothing like developing that long-lasting, special bond.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Wahay! Nice one, Young Nick. I really do hope we're seeing a New Nick who is going to hang onto these for the long term. Nothing like developing that long-lasting, special bond.
    Fingers crossed eh

My only concern is I’ve not really been the type for collecting as I’ve always been strictly one out, one in as I’ve always felt having too much choice can make one very inconsistent with actually shooting the damn things

Although my shooting needs have changed somewhat nowadays and I’m enjoying having the choice I might as well carry on collecting eh?

Well that’s until I run out of space

Not so much "collecting" as having different toys for different purposes, Nick.. Honest!:

Not to much "collecting" as having different toys for different purposes, Nick.. Honest!
    Yeah it seems there’s a very thin line between collecting and toys for different purposes

My local RFD was at the BSS yesterday and they have confirmed a few things since I last enquired about these 125th Ltd Ecitions.

Namely availability and prices

Ok Availability from what my RFD was told it looks like the HW50/97 will be June and the HW100 July/August.

Best pull up a chair for the prices

Pricing is as follows:
    HW50 £400
    HW97KT £750
    HW100 £1200

Not sure if that will be blanket RRP across the board and my local RFD is usually quite competitive with pricing.

Although I do like the red laminate look the pricing is getting ridiculous now especially on both those springers.
    When I went to pick up my 99s, my RFD asked me if I was a Weirauch collector. I replied that I would like to be .
    My point is that he told me about the LTD editions coming and said the same price.
    Last edited by ToniD; 27-02-2024 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Idiocy

Don't all shout at once but, are these stocks made of plywood? Would a special Walnut stock not be more exclusive.
    I'm just saying 😀
    Don't hate me 😡

Quote Originally Posted by ToniD View Post
    Don't all shout at once but, are these stocks made of plywood? Would a special Walnut stock not be more exclusive.
    I'm just saying 😀
    Don't hate me 😡
    I've always said this, Laminate is also heavy, After a while most will revert back from laminate. The weight on the hw100 is enough on it's own but making it even heavier is just baffling. Walnut would have been better.

Pellpax prices for the red laminate Weihrauchs:

HW50S £449.99

HW97KT £849.99

HW100T £1349.99
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

HW Laminate

Ouch..Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post

HW100T £1349.99
    How much ?!
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Quote Originally Posted by MartynB View Post
    How much ?!
    Too much

I don't think that the retail price is particularly attractive for the HW collectors among us; I've got quite a few Weihrauchs, both pistols and rifles, but I don't think I'll be buying one of the red laminate Limited Editions at those prices.
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

My local RFD was at the BSS yesterday and they have confirmed a few things since I last enquired about these 125th Ltd Ecitions.

Namely availability and prices

Ok Availability from what my RFD was told it looks like the HW50/97 will be June and the HW100 July/August.

Best pull up a chair for the prices

Pricing is as follows:
    HW50 £400
    HW97KT £750
    HW100 £1200

Not sure if that will be blanket RRP across the board and my local RFD is usually quite competitive with pricing.

Although I do like the red laminate look the pricing is getting ridiculous now especially on both those springers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Pellpax prices for the red laminate Weihrauchs:

HW50S £449.99

HW97KT £849.99

HW100T £1349.99
    Crikey I know I needed to sit down when told my own RFD prices but Pellpax are on another level

I know Pellpax haven’t always been the best prices out there but just goes to show what usually happens with various RFD’s and prices as we all know big differences if you can shop around.

I know not everyone has local RFD’s and I’m quite fortunate must be at least half a dozen for me in my surrounding areas and all of them completely different when it comes to prices.