Thread: Barpc 2012 easter bunny bash

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Can someone tell me what the 5 gold stars are on the thread title, ( does it mean Bob's a general)
    Professional MISSER
    "THE OAKS"

Yeah a General Layabout...
    (i wondered that...)
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by terryaiken View Post
    Can someone tell me what the 5 gold stars are on the thread title, ( does it mean Bob's a general)
    Far from it Terry.

It just an award from the mods in recognition of the abuse I have to bear from certain members of the board who reside in the general Sussex area. Tis a tough job but one I'm willing to accept knowing that the likes of spongey are receiving their "care in the community" and that eventually they may be accepted back into mainstream society

Bob
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

Basingstoke Air Rifle & Pistol Club. Founded 1975

Quote Originally Posted by Prone Shooter View Post
    Far from it Terry.

It just an award from the mods in recognition of the abuse I have to bear from certain members of the board who reside in the general Sussex area. Tis a tough job but one I'm willing to accept knowing that the likes of spongey are receiving their "care in the community" and that eventually they may be accepted back into mainstream society

Bob
    That's something we're all working towards Bob, tho I fear we're heading for failure, but I for one salute your endeavor, atb Terry.
    Professional MISSER
    "THE OAKS"

Did somebody call???

Goddamn Northerners....Now where did i leave my glasses...oops!..there they are on top of the Bunny Bash score cards....Whatever have i brought them home for???

Youhavebinsponged X
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Did somebody call???

Goddamn Northerners....Now where did i leave my glasses...oops!..there they are on top of the Bunny Bash score cards....Whatever have i brought them home for???

Youhavebinsponged X
    You noticed there is no mention of the scores anywhere as well then Mike, I see a nice write up on how Sussex were trounced at the Sizzler on the BARPC website yet no mention of the Bunny bash

Now that IS Weird???

OK you bloody commedians, I'm typing them up at the moment. I just can't find the keys that link Sussex with 1,2 and 3

Bob
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

Basingstoke Air Rifle & Pistol Club. Founded 1975