Thread: Junior Insurance HELP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Assuming the club is affiliated to the NSRA then he is insured whilst on the premises for incidents at the club (although personal kit is not - say someone gained access to the club and stole his personal air pistol). So I'd be querying what insurance they think he actually needs.

Individual NSRA insurance would cover his personal kit (up to £5k I think) and probably training at home, as well as providing an extra layer of liability insurance.

NSRA insurance now includes insurance whilst hunting, so it's a very viable alternative to BASC/BASA/CA if you do both target and hunting.

The other thing is if he's wanting to go down the target route, then things like the National Airgun Championships (run by the NSRA) charge a meeting membership for non-members. If he's getting into his target stuff and wants to go down that route, then not having to pay Meeting membership at those sorts of event will pay back the £40 junior membership rate very quickly.

And as I say, it covers hunting as well now.
    Last edited by Hemmers; 15-01-2013 at 10:36 PM.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud
    Shooting is my meditation