Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Air Force One Trophy Pistol

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye View Post
    Well done ,bet I will wish I ordered two now though as I had same problem .
    Anyone bought a nice case to fit these pistols ?
    I bought a Flambeau 17x11" case. Fits perfectly with silencer detached. Room to keep the silencer and a tin of pellets as well.

Adrian

Well done ,bet I will wish I ordered two now though as I had same problem .
    Anyone bought a nice case to fit these pistols ?
    I have one of these.. http://.eu/1MKK784 I opted for the 19" case and it fits with room to spare for co2, silencer, and pellets. It's roomy for those that have a red-dot or scope attached.
    Ex-Airgunner

Well I got it out and thought first priority I better check it's not shooting anything anything silly..
    http://postimg.org/image/q2dft52bn/
    http://postimg.org/image/ufyhpaq13/

As you can see safely in the limit, fairly similar power with RWS superdomes and bisley magnums but dropped down to mid 3's with bisley practise.

Won't get chance to try it out on the range till the weekend but from the little go I've had I'm very happy, hitting where I aim no problem and seems solidly made. No doubt will strip it down in time and see how much it can be improved but for the time being I don't know of any pistol that comes close for the price this comes from Poland.

Me and my mate received ours today...just picked mine up from him at the local Buying a couple together...and paying on a Euro conversion rate got us down to £63.41 apiece in Postage etc. Complete bargain

Hoping to get some testing in tomorrow, but seems a well made piece all told. Has anyone worked out how to remove the back sight? We are planning to fit red dots and are guessing the rear sight will come off if the adjustment screw is turned right out, perhaps revealing a grub screw fitting for complete removal.

Quote Originally Posted by short-carabine View Post
    Me and my mate received ours today...just picked mine up from him at the local Buying a couple together...and paying on a Euro conversion rate got us down to £63.41 apiece in Postage etc. Complete bargain

Hoping to get some testing in tomorrow, but seems a well made piece all told. Has anyone worked out how to remove the back sight? We are planning to fit red dots and are guessing the rear sight will come off if the adjustment screw is turned right out, perhaps revealing a grub screw fitting for complete removal.
    Not removed mine yet, but unscrew the elevation screw all the way out (til it comes out) and it should slide off
    Ex-Airgunner

Quote Originally Posted by richierich View Post
    Not removed mine yet, but unscrew the elevation screw all the way out (til it comes out) and it should slide off
    Cheers, that's what I thought would be the case. Think we'll need the room to slot a dot on without blocking the loading port.

Anyone else get a free Polish sweet in with theirs? Nice touch, I thought

Anyone else get a free Polish sweet in with theirs? Nice touch, I thought
    Yes and it was nice.

Dave

Well, just taken mine out for a cap of CO2 and really quite impressed. As Richierich mentioned on another thread though, do give the barrel a clean out first though! Mine was a bit mucky, but on squirting a bit of Napier oil down the barrel before pulling through, a bit of swarf shot out the breach end! I for one am glad I didn't just start popping away without a clean.

Very nice to shoot with one hand (great balance) and grouped reasonably. The grip doesn't lend to two handed unless using the supporting hand to cup the forepart of the stock...which works surprisingly well, if a bit unorthodox. Not overly noisy (unlike a Crosman Mk1), but I think I will fit it with a mod.

Not overly noisy (unlike a Crosman Mk1), but I think I will fit it with a mod.
    For those that want to fit a Mod (but retain the open sights), Register on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum, and P/M a member called PorkyYorky. He makes silencers for all sorts of rifles, and he has a CP1 that he's started making Mods for, with a front sight pin. Mine's just arrived today so i'm going to try it out tonight.

These are his mods...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...pswxbwbt8a.jpg
    Ex-Airgunner

For those that want to fit a Mod (but retain the open sights), Register on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum, and P/M a member called PorkyYorky. He makes silencers for all sorts of rifles, and he has a CP1 that he's started making Mods for, with a front sight pin. Mine's just arrived today so i'm going to try it out tonight.

These are his mods...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...pswxbwbt8a.jpg
    How did you get that finish on your mod. on this photo or did Dave do the finish as well ?
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

How did you get that finish on your mod. on this photo or did Dave do the finish as well ?
    The photo is Dave's, he made and gave it that finish. Mine's still in it's bubblewrap lol

I may paint it or get some aluminium bluing fluid and tackle it over the weekend
    Ex-Airgunner

The photo is Dave's, he made and gave it that finish. Mine's still in it's bubblewrap lol

I may paint it or get some aluminium bluing fluid and tackle it over the weekend
    I wonder if its carbon wrap he used , will message him now see if he can do me one .
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Fitted scope and silencer adapter

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1Cz...p=docslist_api

Boy is it now long!!!!!!!!!! But it is quiet

Anyone know of a small 1/2" unf silencer.

Cheers Dean
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by khamsin View Post
    Fitted scope and silencer adapter

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1Cz...p=docslist_api

Boy is it now long!!!!!!!!!! But it is quiet

Anyone know of a small 1/2" unf silencer.

Cheers Dean
    Swift Stubby, nice and short and very effective.
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich