Quote Originally Posted by thumperjones View Post
I have a few brands of rifles, both spring piston and PCP. And the ONLY BRAND I have ever had accuracy issues with was Weihrauch. Every .22 cal HW I've had was terrible with oversized bores and over tight chokes (HW77K, HW80, HW100S). I have a .177 HW77K now with a seriously tight spot at the breech that shoots like crap too. You can push a pellet past the tight spot, and it practically free falls till it hits the choke. It groups okay, but not good enough for HFT in my opinion. Here in the US, people don't seem to want to believe it.

My Air Arms spring and PCP guns, FX, Diana springers and even the one Crosman PCP were all great. The Air Arms and FX were exceptional, actually. And my HW100 is now that it has a Walther barrel.

I have other HWs that shoot great. Love their guns, but I'm leery of buying any more.
What power levels are your Weihrauchs? Over here almost all air guns are limited to 12 ft lbs (about 600 feet/sec in .22 and about 800 ft/sec in.177) and most are accurate enough, and arguably as good as any other brand. However, their Precharged Pneumatic air rifle barrels do seem to have a less good reputation at higher muzzle speeds and power levels.