Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
While I can totally understand your frustration a thread like this isn't doing anyone any favours.

Did you ask him what accuracy & grouping he had got from it with what pellet, & try that yourself ? perhaps a mod could now do so on your behalf

I would hope the seller did not sell it knowing it would not group when he could just have taken it back for any fault to be investigated.

I actually had a very similar situation with my FAC Rapid .25, I think it was only sold because it was so inaccurate & had I tried it first, I probably wouldn't have bought it,
But
once I got some JSB kings it's pinpoint it just won't shoot any other pellet, quite possible this rifle is equally fussy.

First thing is it needs to go across a chrono to see if the muzzle velocity is steady, then if it is, have a serious pellet testing session.

Perhaps another member close by might give some help & a fresh opinion.
I have had it over two chronographs.. 26fps extreme spread -9.7 dev (13 shots) like a shotgun at 15 yards, so bad I didn’t push the range in case it hit the fence at the back, as it is so unpredictable where the pellets are landing.

If he is a decent fella he would have replied and put this right, everything is pointing to the fact that he knew this was the case before he advertised it on here and sold it to me.

The lack of acknowledgment on his part speaks louder than words here