Thread: Conman: The ratcatcher

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon-One View Post
    Playing devils advocate here, what if he only used the SSL or the pellets he used in the mag were the same as the two options Brocock used and shot acceptably when you returned it? If it's just the magazine issue, what about a CARM? It's got to be easier than messing about with returns, or as you now know what they shoot with, how about trying a few tins of them?

https://www.carm-magazines.com/magaz...ir-rifles.aspx
    I’m not looking to get into any debates, when I sell an airgun I double triple check everything, others obviously don’t or it was sent out and he knew. That’s been dealt with now anyway, just for reference ,the ss tray was worse than the mag mate.

Anyway it is now back, and blistering with jsb heavies. The guys at brocock have been fantastic right the way this process, the test that came back today mentioned the valve has been replaced, and it’s has a huge test over the chronograph at there range and two card sent back with the results 40 shot group and a full multi shot chrono tests.

Thanks Brocock

Quote Originally Posted by Rativity View Post
    I’m not looking to get into any debates, .....??

Anyway it is now back, and blistering with jsb heavies.
    Every time you, or your son, shoot this rifle, you won't be confident and waiting for something to go wrong. Single shot tray, magazine, valve, barrels and pellets ! There's something wrong. Count you losses, trade it in and buy a Weihrauch.

Quote Originally Posted by where's it gone View Post
    Every time you, or your son, shoot this rifle, you won't be confident and waiting for something to go wrong. Single shot tray, magazine, valve, barrels and pellets ! There's something wrong. Count you losses, trade it in and buy a Weihrauch.
    I understand what you mean. I’ve been through to much with it to part with it now and it is shooting tip top, hopefully it says like that.

I’ve had problems in past with another gun, more so that this omit went back to the manufacture under warranty and was there constantly (6) times! The last time I got it back it was like a different rifle, I sold that and regretted it, the buyer still has it now 8 years later and he absolutely loves it

I’ve got to say brococks after service that I have experienced is second to no one I have experienced before, they are brilliant, kept me upto date all the way through and the guy that I spoke to tec engineer was an absolute diamond geezer, he asked me to ring back and ask for him one I’ve had some time with the gun as he would appreciate an update on how it is going.

I’m taking my boy out with it tomorrow

Hope you have a great day, with your son. Atb mick

Quote Originally Posted by mdunn View Post
    Hope you have a great day, with your son. Atb mick
    Thanks a lot, he has been waiting patient bless him, we can’t wait mate!

I take it that you don't work for the Samaritans ?

That will be like jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire, If the gun is now shooting fine after the recent problems then it should be easier to narrow down the fault if something happens again, I'm sure it will all work out in the end,

Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    That will be like jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire, If the gun is now shooting fine after the recent problems then it should be easier to narrow down the fault if something happens again, I'm sure it will all work out in the end,
    Top man